The Authority is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Assistant Communication Officer (P4 B) on consolidated contract for a period of 1 Year.
Please download the Announcement Notice from the link below for details.
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen.
- Meet the minimum qualification requirement specified for the particular position.
- Have attained at least 18 years of age on the date of appointment and does not cross superannuation age of the position category during the contract period.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Contract Agreement Form 5/2 if selected.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by competent RGoB Medical Doctor.
- Drug Test Report if selected.
- Copies of academic transcripts and relevant training transcripts.
- Copies of experience certificate or documents if any.
- No Objection Certificate if already employed.
The last date of application along with all required documents is 22nd August, 2019. The Authority will announce shortlisted candidates along with date and venue for selection interview or written/practical examination. A candidate shall produce original documents to the Authority at the time of interview for verification.
Kindly refer Section 5.2.2, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.12, Schedule 5/A, Form 4/1 and Form 5/2 of Bhutan Civil Service Rules and Regulations 2018.