The office of Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority, Thimphu is pleased to re-announce the following vacancy.
|Sl #||Position Title||Position Level||No. of Post||Qualification|
Chief Communication Officer
|Minimum Bachelors Degree in relevant field. Preferably Masters in Communications Management (Technical Service Group)|
|2||Chief Information & Media Officer||P1 A||1||Minimum Bachelors Degree in relevant field. Preferably Masters in Mass/Media Communications (Administration Service Group)|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per section 13.7 of BCSR 2018 may apply. Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
Please refer section 13.7.4 of BCSR 2018.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic transcripts and relevant training transcripts.
- Copies of experience certificate or documents.
- Performance rating/Assessed IWP of the last 2 years.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- No Objection Certificate signed by a competent authority of the agency
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
Application along with prescribed documents must reach the office of the Authority located at Olakha on or before October 11, 2019. The Authority will announce shortlisted candidates along with date and venue for selection process. A candidate shall produce original documents to the Authority at the time of selection process for verification.
For further information, contact HR section at Mobile No. 17615975/17931243 during office hours.